Friday, June 21

Ali Zafar will Shoot " Tere Bin Laden " Sequel After Ramazan

Ali Zafar will Shoot Tere Bin Laden Sequel After Ramazan
Ali Zafar doing Tere Bin Laden sequel in August 2013. Pakistani Singer and actor Ali Zafar who debuted Bollywood in 2010 with " Tere Bin Laden "

.....Laden was directed by Abishek Sharma totally based on mastemind usama bin laden



"I am only doing a cameo in the sequel. I am very excited about the film. Most probably, I will shoot for this film in August," Ali said.

Meanwhile, Ali, who has worked with big stars like Katrina Kaif , Imran Khan etc has done films like "Mere Brother Ki Dulhan", "London, Paris, New York" and "Chashme Baddoor", expresses happiness over good scripts coming his way.


Ali Zafar also said: "I am in a happy phase right now. Really happy that I am getting to read some outstanding scripts... I want to be known for my good work and good films and not just for the box office success."

  • Category: ,
  • Share

     
    Copyright © SAb Chalta Hai
    Blogger Templates Wallpapers Hack Wfi